Shimano Deore XT RD-M8100-SGS Rear Derailleur - 1x12-speed
Shimano Deore XT is the original mountain bike groupset trusted by generations of mountain bikers around the world. Whatever the trail, whatever you ride, XT is your solution for mountain biking today. Reliable shifting. Superior braking. Intuitive maintenance. XT is the high-performance workhorse you can count on.
Shimano Deore XT Rear Derailleur - M8100 Series
12-speed - 1x12s
Average weight: 284g
For whatever environments you ride in, Deore XT continues to deliver race-proven, reliable performance. The latest M8100 series derailleurs are lightweight and come with the silkiest up and down shifting... ever.
- HYPERGLIDE+ drivetrain system enables smooth, quick, quiet and shockless shifting in both directions - no more *thoonk* when dropping the chain to smaller sprockets.
- Faster shifting - gear change time reduced by ~33% vs. HG drivetrains.
- Less shifting shock means smoother, more efficient pedaling when it's needed most.
- SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ chain stabilizing system (clutch):
- keeps chain taut, reducing both noise and damage to chainstay
- is lighter and more efficient than roller chain-guide systems
- toggles on and off for easier maintenance.
- Single screw clutch tension adjuster makes fine tuning quick and easy.
- Reduced chain tension in low gear chain position (on large sprocket) ensures a silent drivetrain in all gears.
- Hidden away, low-profile design helps avoid derailleur damage.
- Features a larger, 13T pulley with a new bumper to help further dampen any chain sound.
- Bumper structure at rear derailleur pulley cage reduces impact shock by absorbing chain impact on aggressive terrain.
SHIMANO SHADOW RD+
Sealed Pulley Bearings
XT has long been a favourite choice among serious MTB riders. The M8100 derailleurs don't aim to change that, delivering all of Shimano's current features in the product category.
Keep in mind:
Compatible cassettes employ a MICRO SPLINE rear hub mount (freehub body).
Ships FAST, from Canada!