Shimano XTR BR-M9100 2-Piston Disc Brake Set, front & rear
Shimano XTR Hydraulic Disc Brakes - BR-M9100 2-piston callipers and BL-M9100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses, are pre-bled & include Resin pads.
The XTR M9100 caliper features a MONO-BODY design which is machined from a single cold forged block to maximize rigidity and a pair of ceramic pistons for perfect, Rider Tuned stopping power. Paired with levers focused on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, the Shimano XTR BL-M91000 levers provides intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence.
- High-performance brake control
- Higher braking force with reduced input force at finger tips highly linear response, and braking power, stroke, and time lag reduced by 30% compared with M9000
- High rigidity
- New high rigidity brake hose and 1-piece aluminum caliper
- 10% stiffer than M9000 even under high temp conditions
- 26 g lighter (vs. BL/BR-M9000 with disc brake rotor)
- Magnesium master cylinder
- Straight hose connection
- Seamless operation
- Quicker rebound between actions maintains rider concentration
- Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout
- Update brake lever shape
- Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M9100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band
Included brake hose length:
800mm (front/left lever), 1450mm (rear/right lever)
Hoses are pre-bled
Two (2) BR-M9100 2-piston callipers: Straight hose connection, Pad axle mount
Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb not included:
If you need to shorten the hoses or run them inside your frame you'll likely need to purchase a few sets of the Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb. You should also consider the Bleed kit for Shimano brakes as well as our Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Cut & Set Tool.
The ultimate brakes for serious riders and racers, they offer a no compromise blend of ultimate performance and light weight. XTR brakes have always been and always will be the gold standard in mountain bike braking.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!