2021 Manitou Mastodon Pro
Mastodon is the real-world trail suspension for fat bikes, delivering all-temperature performance, working equally well in winter or summer, soaking up chatter and big hits. Extended ride height versions fit up to 26×5.15” / 27.5×4.5” tires. Standard ride height versions fit up to 26×4” / 27.5×3.8” tires on the snow, or taking on shimmering hot sand like a pro. All-temperature performance born of frigid winter ride-testing. 34mm trail chassis is stiffer and steers more precisely than any other fatbike suspension fork.
- Extended ride height versions fit up to 26×5.15” / 27.5×4.5” tires
- Standard ride height versions fit up to 26×4” / 27.5×3.8” tires
- All-temperature performance born of frigid winter ride-testing
- 34mm trail chassis is stiffer and steers more precisely than any other fatbike suspension fork
- E-MTB Certified
- 100mm (Adjustable down to 80mm) or 120mm (Adjustable up to 140mm) Travel
- Dorado Air Spring
- MC2 Compression Damping
- TPC Rebound Damping
- 26", 27.5"
- Wheel Size: 26/27.5"
- Weight: 2152g (Standard) 2172g (Extended)
- Offset: 51mm
- Ride Height: 511-561mm (Standard) 531-571mm (Extended)
- Travel: 100-150mm internally adjustable in 10mm increments (Standard) 100-140mm (Extended)
- Spring: Dorado Air w/ IVA
- Compression Damping: MC2
- Rebound Damping: Half Cartridge Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Air Volume, Rebound, LS and HS compression
- Steerer: 1.5" Tapered
- Crown: Forged Aluminum, Deep Bore Hollow
- Leg Diameter: 34mm
- Leg Material: 7000 - Series Butted Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 180mm (203mm Max)
- Axle :15mmx 150mm Hexlock SL
- Max Tire Size: 26x4" / 27.5x3.8" (Standard)26x5.15" / 27.5x4.5" (Extended)
- E-Pac: Yes
INSTALLATION & MANUALS:
We recommend you have your components professionally installed.
Ships FAST, from Canada!