2022 Commencal META HT AM - Frame (NEW)
The image of the frames are not a photo but in a 3D representation. The studio photos with the specs listed below will be available very shortly.
The 2022 META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there.
Commencal's research confirms that it's the bike in their range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere. Max himself says, ’’It’s better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike’’.
Commencal believed in this bike many years ago and they have become real specialists. To keep it current, they’ve worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered, which offers two significant advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, Commencal is continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it’s being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
- The frame can still fit a 27.5-inch and 29-inch wheel no matter what the frame size
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
BICYCLE TYPE: Hardtail Enduro
FRAME MATERIAL: AL6061 T6
FRAME WEIGHT: 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
MAX FORK HEIGHT: 561 mm / 572 mm
HEADSET DIMENSION: Tapered 1 1/8" / 1 1/2"
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO):
27.5" - 71-584
29" - 60-622
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: International Standard
REAR ROTOR MAX SIZE: 200 mm
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 31.6 mm / 34.9 mm
MINIMUM SEATPOST INSERT: 120 mm
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: 68 mm BSA
MAXIMUM CHAINRING SIZE: 34T
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: No
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 148 x 12 mm maxle standard BOOST
ACCESSORIES: Chainstay protector, seatstay protector, rear axle