Cane Creek 40-Series Headset, ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up and incorporates all the features necessary for a durable, lightweight and long-lasting headset while offering the perfect balance of performance, durability and value.
Cane Creek makes it easier, by developing consistent graphics, interchangeable parts and over 40 conﬁgurations to meet almost every size need. Sold in straight and tapered assemblies or tops & bottoms, tops are available in either short (9mm) or tall (15mm) stack height bearing covers. Precision engineered by Cane Creek in Fletcher, NC
- Contoured and relieved 6061-T6 aluminum for minimized weight and maximized strength with split-lip sealed stainless steel bearings
- Low friction, dual-seal crown race and top cover provides maximum sealing from contaminants, plus a captured compression ring design for carbon steerer compatibility (Interlok spacer compatible, sold separately)
- Cane Creek Integrated 41.0mm ID (36x45), Campy Hiddenset 42.0mm ID (45x45) , ZS (ZeroStack), or EC (traditional, External Cup) available for 1", 1-1/8" and tapered steerers
- S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40 (BAA0533K)
- S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/30 (BAA0585K)
- Stack: 8mm/4mm
- Color: black
- Weight: 102g
Ships FAST, from Canada!