CushCore Trail Tire Inserts
CushCore TRAIL is the perfect choice for riders seeking the perfect balance between performance and weight, bridging the gap between CushCore PRO and XC inserts. It provides all the same benefits riders have come to expect from the #1 trusted insert, with a size and shape optimized for trail riding.
Designed with a focus on providing progressive sidewall support, CushCore TRAIL ensures you get the best of both worlds. When you push hard, the insert responds with increased support, offering a supple tire response on flat corners and added stability while railing berms.
As with all CushCore tire inserts, TRAIL delivers exceptional benefits, including shock absorption, vibration reduction, improved cornering capabilities, and enhanced flat and rim damage prevention. With CushCore TRAIL on your side, you can ride with total confidence, knowing your tires and bike are optimized for peak performance and ready to take on any trail challenge. Embrace the balance of performance and weight that CushCore TRAIL offers, and elevate your riding experience to new heights.
- Fluted Sidewall
- Creates Progressive cornering, the harder you push the more sidewall support you feel.
- Centrifugal Channels
- Increase air and sealant flow to the main tire chamber.
- Inner Channel Notches
- Reduce weight and provide even distribution of tire sealant.
- Valve Notch
- Allows insert to lay flat regardless of rim design.
- Unrivalled impact protection
- Absorbs big hits, prevents rim damage and withstands repeated impacts without degrading.
- Absorbs shock & vibration
- More control and less rider fatigue.
- Run lower tire pressure
- Optimal tire pressure with no compromises.
- Reduce Flats
- Patented profile reduces pinch flats.
- Tire Widths: 2.1″-2.6″
- Inner Rim Width: 22mm-35mm
- Disciplines: Trail, Enduro
- 29" - 212g
- 27.5" - 199g
Ships FAST, from Canada!