Formula Disc Brake Rotor, Monolithic 6-Bolt - 180mm or 203mm
These newly designed Formula rotors combine all the "must have" features in one amazing package. Formula put in no less than 3 years of development into finding the optimal design. The result is a rotor with extremely high lateral rigidity, resistant to warping, even at very high braking temperatures. In addition, the new design prevents noise when braking, reduces vibration and wear on the brake pads.
- (IS) 6-bolt/44mm-BCD International Standard
- 1-piece stainless steel
- Disc mount: 6-Bolt
- Thickness: 1.8mm
- Anti-Noise Design
- Includes 6 rotor bolts (T25)
- Diamater: 180mm or 203mm
- Some variants may not appear in drop-down (if they're out of stock).
- Compatible with Resin (organic) or Metal (sintered) pads
- Weight: 203mm (208g), 180mm (162g)
Price is per rotor
Ships FAST, from Canada!