Granite Stash RT Ratchet Tool Kit
The Granite Stash RT tool kit consists of a two-way ratchet wrench & 9 tool bits which all fit compactly into one slim unit which is then elegantly hidden away in your steerer tube. The tool kit includes a ratchet wrench and 9 tool bits (2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm , 5mm, 6mm, 8mm hex bits, T25 & extended PH1 bit). The extended PH1 bit can be used as a leverage arm. The PH1 can also slot into the handle extending it for easier access to hard-to-reach bolts.
The Stash RT tool holder is spring loaded for easy access and the slimmer tool housing fits all different forks even with inner tapered steerer tube, e.g. Fox 38, Rockshox Zeb and Lyrik.
The top cap can be replaced with a cycling computer mount top cap for Garmin, Bryton and Wahoo devices (Sold separately). You can also convert your Stash RT tool kit to integrate an AirTag under the fork crown to track your bicycle with the Stash Tool Kit AirTag Mount (Sold separately HERE).
- A 9-bit easy-to-access ratchet wrench kit stored inside your steerer so you’re always ready to deal with routine or emergency repairs and adjustments. Weighs a mere 159g.
- 9 tool bits including 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm hex, T25 & PH1. The PH1 bit fits into the handle to give added leverage when you need it.
- Two-way ratchet design allows lightning-quick adjustments especially in tight, hard-to-reach places.
- A cycling computer mount top cap is available for Garmin, Bryton and Wahoo devices (Sold separately).
- Compatible with the Granite Stash Took Kit AirTag Mount (Sold separately HERE)
- Color: Black / Orange
INSTALL WITHOUT TAPPING THE STEERER
Simply remove the star nut and insert the tool housing into the steerer tube, no tapping required. The new compact housing fits modern forks with a tapered steerer tube, e.g. Rockshox Lyrik and Pike, Fox 38 and 36 series.
Ships FAST, from Canada!