Magura MT Thirty 4-Piston Disc Brakes, front or rear
The new Magura MT Thirty have built on motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology to create an absolute maximum of braking force for use on bikes. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and new brake lever ergonomics give you performance package that inspires confidence. The Carbotecture®, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically designed to reduce strain on hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply all the braking power you need, even during long braking sessions. The Carbotecture® technology used in the brake lever, keeps the MT Thirty's weight down to a minimum while providing optimal braking performance.
- New powerful price-point 4-piston brake
- Excellent eBike upgrade or repair brake
- Flip-Flop, easy bleed design
- Carbotecture lever-blade and handlebar clamp
- Adjustable reach
- 4-piston forged monobloc caliper
- Adjustable banjo fitting
- Each brake includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled hose, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, mounting hardware, extra set of Olives & Barbs to shorten hose, and manuale
|Front/Rear:||Front or Rear||Rotor Size:||Rotors NOT included|
|Color:||Black||Type of Fluid:||Royal Blood Mineral Oil|
|Hose Length:||2000mm||Caliper Mount:||Standard Post Mount|
Price is per brake, if you need a complete set (both front & rear brakes) you need to purchase two brakes.
The Magura MT Thirty are the price-performance wonder in the gravity segment, offering excellent braking performance at an unbeatable price. Whether in bike parks, in enduro use or on the home trail – the MT Thirty are more than up to all challenge.
Ships FAST, from Canada!