PNW Loam Dropper Post Lever
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook, PNW wants their dropper to work but doesn't want you to think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, they decided we could do better. So PNW made the Loam Lever. It’s the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever’s grippy injection molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And speaking of weather, PNW made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won’t squeak, bind up or fail after being in the rain. Learn more about the product development process by clicking here.
5 Key Characteristics of the Loam lever:
1. Adjustability - PNW believes precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial in your perfect placement.
2. Weather Proof - Oversized high quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
3. No Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions. The thumb pad is available in Teal, Orange, Grey, Black and Red.
4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
5. Direct Mount - Available in Sram's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 and DEORE M6000
- Clamp Styles: Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp, 31.8mm Hinge Clamp for road bars, Sram MatchMaker X (Code, Guide, excluding Level T versions), Shimano ISpec II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000)
- Clam adapters can be purchased HERE
- Weight: 32g w/o clamp
- Accepts cable routing from either direction
- Includes Jagwire inner cable
- Cable housing NOT INCLUDED, you can purchase a PNW Cable Kit which includes cable housing HERE
- 1x Shifter Style
- PNW doesn't believe in waste: 100% recyclable packaging
- Find the installation manual here
- Compatibility: Every cable actuated dropper post PNW tested such as:
- Fox Transfer
- OneUp Dropper Post
- 9point8 Fall Line
- Bike Yoke Revive
- DVO Garnet
- Easton Haven
- Raceface Turbine
- KS (all)
- Specialized Command Post
- Shimano Koryak
- Gravity Dropper
- Brand X
- e thirteen TRS+
- Giant Contact
- Crank Brothers Highline
- and many more droppers
Ships FAST, from Canada!