PNW Ridge Dropper Post
For riders who may be uncertain about trying a dropper seat posts or have experienced frustration with unreliable ones, PNW introduces their most affordable solution: the PNW Ridge dropper post. This dropper post delivers PNW's renowned reliability, backed by a lifetime warranty, all while offering cost-conscious savings.
The Ridge dropper post is built to withstand the demands of the trail with sturdy construction, sealed hydraulic cartridge paired with a coil spring, ensuring consistent and dependable performance over time. With this design, the Ridge dropper post requires minimal maintenance, allowing you to enjoy a hassle-free and hands-off experience on your bike.
This dropper post serves as the perfect entry point for riders who are new to dropper seat posts or want to test the waters without breaking the bank. It provides a reliable and affordable option, allowing you to experience the benefits of a dropper post without compromising on performance.
- Travel: 125mm
- Diameter: 30.9mm or 31.6mm
- Some variants may not appear in drop-down (if they're out of stock).
- Routing: Internal routing
- Weight: 590g
- Seatpost Material: 6061 Alloy
- Lever Compatability: Compatible with all PNW levers and most cable actuated levers from other brands.
- Cable and Housing: Cable and housing included only with the purchase of a lever kit.
- Find installation manuals here
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Lever NOT INCLUDED
- Cable & housing NOT INCLUDED, you can purchase a PNW Cable Kit which includes the cable & cable housing HERE
Ships FAST, from Canada!