Shimano Deore BR-M6120 4-Piston Disc Brake Set, front & rear
Shimano Deore 4-Piston Disc Brakes - BR-M6120 4-piston callipers and BL-M6100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses and pre-bled & include Shimano D03S resin brake pads.
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the Shimano DEORE disc brake set delivers reliable braking, allowing you to remain focused on the trail. The set delivers dependable braking in all weather conditions with the 4-piston callipers adding more control and inspiring greater confidence on descent.
- SERVOWAVE ACTION brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizing a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position
- Levers have an additional point of contact with bar, increasing stiffness.
- 4 piston callipers reduced brake pad wear and disc brake rotor wobbling noise while increasing braking power.
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M6100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band
Included brake hose length:
900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Hoses are pre-bled
Two (2) BR-M6120 4-piston calipers: Split-pin pad mount
Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb not included:
If you need to shorten the hoses or run them inside your frame you'll likely need to purchase a few sets of the Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb. You should also consider the Bleed kit for Shimano brakes as well as our Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Cut & Set Tool.
Recommended brake rotors (not included):
(links open product page in new tab)
6-bolt rotors: SM-RT66 or SM-RT56 - w/ resin pads only
CENTER LOCK rotors: RT-MT800 or RT-MT900
Full compatibility list below.
The DEORE BR-M6120 4-piston disc brake set is a great budget friendly choice, that provides really consistent and reliable stopping power with the modulation and feel that only 4 piston brakes can provide.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!
Ships FAST, from Canada!