Shimano XTR RD-M9100-SGS Rear Derailleur - 1x12-speed
Shimano XTR Rear Derailleur - M9100 Series
12-speed - 1x12s
Average weight: 240g
The latest Shimano flagship, XTR the RD-M9100-SGS derailleur is for 1x12s, 10-51T configuration.
It goes without saying that this one has it all. The ultimate, the pinnacle, the XTR derailleur packs all of Shimano's 27+ years of innovation into the lightest possible package. Cross-country, enduro and marathon racers - this is the choice for you.
- HYPERGLIDE+ drivetrain system enables smooth, quick, quiet and shockless shifting in both directions - no more *thoonk* when dropping the chain to smaller sprockets.
- Faster shifting - gear change time reduced by ~33% vs. HG drivetrains.
- Less shifting shock means smoother, more efficient pedaling when it's needed most.
- SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ chain stabilizing system (clutch):
- keeps chain taut, reducing both noise and damage to chainstay
- is lighter and more efficient than roller chain-guide systems
- toggles on and off for easier maintenance.
- Single screw clutch tension adjuster makes fine tuning quick and easy.
- Reduced chain tension in low gear chain position (on large sprocket) ensures a silent drivetrain in all gears.
- Hidden away, low-profile design helps avoid derailleur damage.
- Features a larger, 13T pulley with a new bumper to help further dampen any chain sound.
- Bumper structure at rear derailleur pulley cage reduces impact shock by absorbing chain impact on aggressive terrain.
Pair w/: 10-51T Cassette (1x12s)
Sealed Pulley Bearings
Shimano does say it best, this is the ultimate, the pinnacle, the best Shimano derailleur you can get which packs all of Shimano's 27+ years of innovation into the lightest possible package.
Ships FAST, from Canada!