Shimano Saint BR-M820 4-Piston Disc Brake Set, front & rear
Shimano Deore Saint Hydraulic Disc Brakes - BR-M820 4-piston callipers and BL-M820-B levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses, pre-bled & include H03C Metal ICE (with cooling fins) pads.
Shimano Saint brakes are the go-to choice for the world's elite gravity riders who demand unbeatable stopping power and precise modulation, regardless of the terrain or conditions.
The Saint BR-M8120 rigid caliper features 4-ceramic pistons, and integrated ICE TECHNOLOGIES for ultimate heat management.
The Saint BL-M820 levers are specially designed for unsurpased braking in the harshest conditions. They feature a textured surface for enhanced grip and offer convenient tool-free adjustments for reach, Free Stroke adjust, and compatibility with the I-SPEC B mounting system.
The Shimano Saint brakes are the ultimate choice for riders tackling challenging downhill and gravity-oriented trails.
- SERVO WAVE brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing reduces or eliminates the chance of hoses rubbing on chainstay and frame.
- Tool-less reach adjust makes set up easy for any hand size and enables quick adjustments to suit your exact preferences.
- Free stroke adjust allows for fine tuning of lever movement vs. initial pad contact point.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizes a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position.
- High power 4-piston calibers with ceramic pistons
- Integrated ICE TECHNOLOGIES heat management
- Ergonomic and lighter anti-skid Servo Wave lever
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M820 levers: I-SPEC B Clamp Band 9(left + right)
Included brake hose length:
1000mm (front/left lever), 1700mm (rear/right lever)
Hoses are pre-bled
Two (2) BR-M820 4-piston calipers: Banjo hose joint, Pad axle mount
Pads: Metal ICE (H03C)
Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb not included:
If you need to shorten the hoses or run them inside your frame you'll likely need to purchase a few sets of the Shimano BH90 Olive & Barb. You should also consider the Bleed kit for Shimano brakes as well as our Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Cut & Set Tool.
Shimano Saint brakes have been and continue to be the choice professional racers as well as weekend warriors for a very good reason. Not many other brakes, if any, come close to providing the power, modulation and feel.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!
Ships FAST, from Canada!