SRAM Code Silver Stealth 4-Piston Disc Brakes - DB-CODE-SLV-C1 - NEW!
The legendary, full-powered SRAM brakes now feature new technology to improve your cockpit aesthetics. The redesigned lever body positions the hose closer to the bar, resulting in a modern and streamlined aesthetic. The internals maintain their proven performance and SwingLink technology ensures SRAM's distinctive feel.
For unmatched customization convenience, Code Silver features tool-free Reach and Contact Point Adjust. Whether you're on a versatile trail bike or tackling heavy-duty terrain with enduro, gravity, or E-MTBs, these confidence-inspiring Code brakes reign supreme, delivering power and control where it counts the most.
- Usage: DH / Enduro / AM / E-MTB
- Model: Code Silver Stealth - DB-CODE-SLV-C1
- Brake type: Disc-Brake hydraulic
- Hose length front: 950mm
- Hose length rear: 2000mm
- Caliper Design: two-piece 4-piston
- Pad: Steel-backed Metallic
- Brake mounting: Direct Mount DIR
- Fluid: DOT 4
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust
- Pad / Holder: Top-loading
- System: Open System
- Tool-Free Pad Replacement: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Steel hardware: Yes
- Lever: Aluminum - Forged
- Lever Pivot: Bearing
- Body: Aluminum
- Caliper: Aluminum
- Pistons: Phenolic Plastic
- Weight: 317g - Based on Rear, SJ, DIR, 1800mm, w/ pads (no clamp, no mounting hardware, no pad spacer, no rotor/bolts)
- Recommended brake rotor: CenterLine or HS2 (not included!)
Each complete brake set includes:
- 2 Code Silver Stealth levers
- 2 Code Silver callipers
- 2 MMX Clamps
- 4 Fastening screws
- 2 barbs
- 2 olives
- Disc brakes are ready-to-install, filled and bled!
You can optionally order only the Front or Rear brake
Ships FAST, from Canada!