SRAM DUB BSA Bottom Bracket - Threaded - MTB - 68/73mm shell width
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, SRAM engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket specification. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- Use: MTB
- Model: 00.6418.015.000
- BB-Type: Threaded
- BB shell width: 68/73m
- Designed for SRAM DUB (28.9 mm) cranks with standard threaded BSA BB frame interfaces
- Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Significantly lighter than GXP system
Ships FAST, from Canada!