SRAM GX Eagle RD-GX-1-B2 Rear Derailleur - 1x12-speed
Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The GX Eagle derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52t cassettes, it’s also backwards compatible for the 10-50t versions. Giving riders choice, because that’s how it should be. Finished with the new GX Eagle signature colorway – to compliment any cassette and chain colorway a rider wants from the Eagle Colorsystem. Further proof that the GX Eagle derailleur is there for one thing - to do the job.
SRAM GX Eagle Rear Derailleur
12-speed - 1x12s
Average weight: 290g
- 12-speed 1BY MTB
- Answers the Eagle drivetrain's need for great capacity pair with Sram's proven 1x specific X-Horizon design that allows for straight horizontal derailleur path through shifting.
- 14T X-Sync lower pulley allows for easy and smooth shifting through 10-50T cassette
- Type 3.0 Roller Bearing Clutch provides torque on drivetrain for quiet and consistent operation and feel
- Cage Lock feature allows for easy rear wheel and chain maintenance.
- Aluminum cage
- Weight: 290g
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle signature colorway as part of Eagle Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
|CABLE PULL RATIO||X-actuation|
|CAGE MATERIAL (RD)||Aluminum|
|PULLEY BEARINGS MATERIAL||Steel|
The SRAM Eagle GX rear derailleur is a very popular choice, and rightly so as it offers precise and smooth shifting, as well as durability and resistance to impacts. It also features a wide gear range that allows for easy climbing and efficient pedalling on any terrain. Upgrading to a SRAM Eagle GX rear derailleur can greatly enhance your riding experience and performance on the trails.
Ships FAST, from Canada!