SRAM XX Eagle Transmission T-Type CS-XS-1297-A1 12-speed Cassette, XD
⚠ For use with SRAM XD freehub bodies
Cassette NOT compatible with: standard HG (8,9,10 or 11 speed) or MICRO SPLINE freehubs
Confused? Drop us a line before ordering!
The XX Eagle Transmission (T-Type) Cassette is a major reason why Eagle Transmission offers the best-ever inboard and outboard shifting performance under load. Thanks to its full X-Sync design, the harder you pedal, the better it shifts. Literally. Engineered as integrated and interdependent transmission components, the XX Eagle Transmission Cassette and derailleur contact directly, ensuring perfect alignment on every bike. From its massive 520% gear range, the 52 tooth cog steps down with improved gear progression with 44 and 38 tooth cogs in the low end (compared to the Eagle drivetrain 10-52-tooth cassette). It lasts far longer and delivers more precision with the use of less extreme chain angles throughout the entire range. Featuring a clearly marked Setup Cog, install is both simple and fool-proof. Utilizes hardened tool steel machined X-Dome design for the cluster and stamped steel 38T and 44Tcogs are pinned to the lighter weight aluminum 12th gear. (Spider Cog).
- Full X-SYNC for best-ever inboard and outboard shifting performance under load
- Optimized gear steps on low end
- 55mm chainline compatibility for more moderate chain angle, longer wear and greater precision
- Setup Cog for fool-proof set up
- Utilizes well accepted and broadly available XD driverbody
- Features X-DOME with a lighter aluminum 1st gear
|SPEED (CS)||12s T-Type|
|COG FINISH (CASSETTE)||Silver/Black|
Ships FAST, from Canada!