SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission T-Type CS-XS-1299-A1 12-speed Cassette, XD
⚠ For use with SRAM XD freehub bodies
Cassette NOT compatible with: standard HG (8,9,10 or 11 speed) or MICRO SPLINE freehubs
Confused? Drop us a line before ordering!
The XX SL Eagle Transmission (T-Type) Cassette is a major reason why Eagle Transmission offers the best-ever inboard and outboard shifting performance under load. Thanks to its full X-SYNC design, the harder you pedal, the better it shifts. This is the lightest Eagle cassette in history as well as our most precise and long lasting. Its new-gen features a fully machined, hardened steel X-Dome architecture for gears 1-9 and an ultra-lightweight, all-aluminum Spider Cog for gears 10-12. Engineered as integrated and interdependent transmission components, the XX Eagle Transmission Cassette and derailleur contact directly, ensuring perfect alignment on every bike. From its massive 520% gear range, the 52 tooth cog steps down with improved gear progression with 44 and 38 tooth cogs in the low end (compared to the Eagle drivetrain 10-52-tooth cassette). Featuring a clearly marked Setup Cog, install is both simple and fool-proof.
- New-gen design is our lightest ever 10-52T cassette due to the ultra-lightweight, all-aluminum Spider Cog
- Full X-SYNC for best-ever inboard and outboard shifting performance under load
- Optimized gear steps on low end
- 55mm chainline compatibility for more moderate chain angle, longer wear and greater precision
- Setup Cog for fool-proof set up
- Utilizes well accepted and broadly available XD driverbody
|SPEED (CS)||12s T-Type|
|COG FINISH (CASSETTE)||Silver/Black|
Ships FAST, from Canada!