Title REFORM Carbon 35mm Handlebar
The Title Reform Carbon sets a new standard in the carbon handlebar market. Title took their time with the design, giving the the ability to come up with something completely original, packed with features that are unmatched. The carbon layup process allowed Title to achieve an ultra-compliant bar that has more steering stiffness than that any competitor, making the Title REFORM Carbon bar one of the softest bars on the market, while maintaining cornering sensitivity for aggressive riding and quick trail response.
With a starting weight of 194 grams, Carbon Reform marks the lightest weight amongst DH & enduro bars on the market. In addition, Reform has been certified at the highest DH standard of testing, EFBE TRI-TEST® Category 5, and proven in the field by Title athletes over the course of a year to ensure the light weight is backed by dependable strength.
- Tested and certified by EFBE. Passed TRI-TEST®. Certified for freeride and downhill mountain bikes.
- Unidirectional carbon fibre layup.
- Centre guidelines for easy stem alignment.
- Cut guidelines on both ends of handlebar.
- Smoky matte black finish.
- 800mm width
- 35mm clamp diameter
- 87mm clamp width (compatible with DM1)
- 9° backsweep
- 5° upsweep
- 25mm rise (194 grams)
- 35mm rise (196 grams)
- All MTN / Enduro
- Downhill / Freeride
Ships FAST, from Canada!