TOR - TR37 Carbon 27.5" front wheel
TOR is a cycling technology brand created by a small group of riders, designers, and product managers who have been in the cycling industry for decades working for a number of large brands, designing and marketing products that you’re probably familiar with. A passion for art, design, and riding has brought them together and inspired to create a line of well-designed performance components.
TOR carbon wheels combine TOR TR37 carbon rims and splined nipples with butted spokes and a straight pull version of the TOR TR150 hubs. They are light enough for trail riding and durable enough for freeride. These wheels are exceptional in durability, finish, and value.
- TR37 Carbon asymmetrical tubeless 28h rims
- Butted spokes with splined nipples
- TOR TR150 hubs, straight pull
- 15×110 (BOOST) or 15×100
- can be adapted for QR or 12×100 with TOR end caps
- Includes tubeless tape and Gold alloy valve stem
- Width: 37mm outer / 30mm inner
- Weight: 1,881g per set (BOOST 27.5” front & rear)
Internals & Small parts:
TOR will also make available all the necessary small parts should your wheels ever require service.
- Front Axle (standard)
- Front Axle (boost)
- Rear Axle (standard)
- Rear Axle (boost)
- Front Hub Bearings (2pcs)
- Rear Hub Bearings (2pcs)
- Cassette Bearings (2pcs)
- Front Endcaps (Skewer)
- Front Endcaps (12mm)
- Front Endcaps (15mm)
- Rear Endcaps (135mm Skewer)
- Rear Endcaps (12x142mm)
- Rear Endcaps (boost 12x148mm)
- Cassette Body (Shimano 10/11sp)
- Cassette Body (Shimano 12)
- Cassette Body (SRAM XD/XDR)
Ships FAST, from Canada!