Shimano BR-MT200 2-Piston Disc Brake Set, front & rear
Shimano 2-Piston Disc Brakes - BR-MT200 2-piston callipers and BL-MT200 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses and pre-bled & include Shimano B01S resin brake pads.
This Shimano disc brake set is the unequivocal industry benchmark for affordable performance. The 3-finger levers and One Way Bleed calipers offer the ideal level of power for all riders and bicycle types.
- Great entry level hydraulic brakes, perfect for hybrid bikes and entry-level MTB
- Tooled reach adjustment
- Two piston BR-MT200 forged aluminum, post mount calipers
- Hydraulic Disc Brake performance
- Versatile design matches numerous bike styles
- Slender steel 2/3-finger brake lever
- 90% power of the BR-MT400 kit
- Accessible lever reach designed for small hands
- Minimum reach 75mm
Reliable braking performance with less noise
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizing a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position
- Less pad rattling/noise with 40% wider pad clearance
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BR-MT200 levers: Clamp Band
Included brake hose length:
900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Hoses are pre-bled
Two (2) BR-MT200 2-piston calipers: Split-pin pad mount
Shimano BH59 Olive & Barb not included:
If you need to shorten the hoses or run them inside your frame you'll likely need to purchase a few sets of the Shimano BH59 Olive & Barb. You should also consider the Bleed kit for Shimano brakes as well as our Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Cut & Set Tool.
Recommended brake rotors (not included):
(links open product page in new tab)
6-bolt rotors: SM-RT66 or SM-RT56 - w/ resin pads only
CENTER LOCK rotors: RT-MT800 or RT-MT900
Full compatibility list below.
The BR-MT200 2-piston disc brake set is a great budget friendly choice, that provides really consistent and reliable stopping power.
We recommend having a professional install your new disc brakes. Your friendly LBS can help!
Ships FAST, from Canada!