Shimano Deore BR-M6100 2-Piston Disc Brakes, BR-M6100 2-piston callipers and BL-M6100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses and pre-bled & include Shimano resin, resin ICE or metal ICE brake pads.
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the Shimano DEORE disc brake set delivers reliable braking, allowing you to remain focused on the trail. The set delivers dependable braking in all weather conditions with great control and inspiring confidence on descent.
- SERVOWAVE ACTION brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizing a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position
- Levers have an additional point of contact with bar, increasing stiffness.
- 4 piston callipers reduced brake pad wear and disc brake rotor wobbling noise while increasing braking power.
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M6100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band
Included brake hose length:
900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Hoses are pre-bled
Two (2) BR-M6100 2-piston calipers: Split-pin pad mount
Pads: Resin G03S, Resin ICE J03A, or Metal ICE J04C
Two (2) sets of BH90 Olive & Barb: If you need to shorten any hoses or run them inside your frame
The Deore Hydraulic disc brake set is a great choice, and an amazing value.