Shimano XT BR-M8100 2-Piston Disc Brakes, BR-M8100 2-piston callipers and BL-M8100 levers, full set (front & rear). Brakes are assembled with hoses, pre-bled & include your choice of Metal ICE, Resin ICE or Resin brake pads. Average weight: 784g (both sides).
Shimano's new XT disc brakes continue to set the standard. Trusted by mountain bikers for generations, the XT 2-piston brake set is lightweight and tuned for XC racing. With an updated lever shape and improved caliper cable positioning, these brakes are the choice for those serious about cross-country and trail riding.
- SERVOWAVE ACTION brake levers
- Initial pad travel is fast enabling quicker contact with the rotor.
- Power then increases rapidly, so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing reduces or eliminates the chance of hoses rubbing on chainstay and frame.
- Tool-less reach adjust makes set up easy for any hand size and quick enables quick adjustments to suit your exact preferences.
- Free stroke adjust allows for fine tuning of lever movement vs. initial pad contact point.
Easy, quick and clean installation and maintenance
- One way and funnel bleeding utilizes a new, more convenient bleeding nipple position.
- Refined lever ergonomics and additional point of contact with bar, increasing stiffness (+10% vs. M8000 brakes).
Each brake set includes:
Two (2) BL-M8100 levers: I-SPEC EV Clamp Band
Included brake hose length:
900mm (front/left lever), 1600mm (rear/right lever)
Hoses are pre-bled
Two (2) BR-M8100 2-piston calipers: Banjo hose joint, Pad axle mount
Two (2) sets of BH90 Olive & Barb: If you need to shorten any hoses or run them inside your frame
Pads: Metal ICE, Resin ICE or Resin
Serious riders and racers know that XT has been, and always will be a solid and dependable choice. These brakes are no exception.