Antidote - Woodsprite Frame
Delivery time: about 14 weeks from paid order.
Once an order placed we will contact the customer to discuss paint options.
Antidote Bikes Woodsprite offers a very nimble and stable ride, while exhibiting the reassuring characteristic of longer-travel bikes, while its bespoke shorter suspension layout encourages the rider to go airborne, is very efficient and provides excellent feedback from the trail. Make the most of any ride with The Woodsprite, whether is a single track, a jump line or a full of adrenaline rock garden. The Woodsprite is light, fast, it climbs like a goat and goes downhill like a stabbed rat!
Does that sound like the definition of freedom in mountain biking? Antidote sure think so.
The heart of the chassis is the new Floating Damping Suspension system. SMART FDS works basically the same as the original developed for the Darkmatter and Carbonjack, but the shorter travel allowed for some streamlining. Antidote used a single rocker link, and the rear shock is now fixed to the swing-arm. This made the platform lighter, simpler and sleeker. An additional plus is a simplification of the production process. All of the goal parameters were achieved and the stiffness of the platform did not suffer
The shorter travel really comes into its own when paired with the geometry philosophy Antodote apply to all their other models. The Woodsprite has a relatively long reach value which helps to move the centre of gravity between the wheels, depending on the situation on the trail. A balanced head angle doesn’t move the front wheel too far outwards, reducing the risk of washing out in corners. A fairly long chainstay keeps the rider in the middle of the bike, all while maintaining a long wheelbase, which ensures high stability at speed.
- RAW: Clear coat with standard decals: white, matte black or grey
- S-FIT: Clear coat with suspension matched stickers (Rock Shock, FOX, EXT)
- Add $269.95
- SUPERCOVE: Full painted, logos in RAW Carbon
- Add $399.95
- HALV: 50/50 mask painting, top part of the frame only
- Add $469.95
- STORMTROOPER OUTSIDE: Clear coat + outside mask painting
- Add $469.95
- STORMTROOPER INSIDE: Clear coat + inside mask painting
- Add $469.95
- CLIENT PERFORMANCE: "sky is the limit" fully custom paint
- Contact Us
- WHEELS: 29”
- TRAVEL: 135 mm
- Recommended fork: 29” 140-150mm
- Recommended fork offset: 42-44mm
- Tire clearance: 2.6”
- REAR SHOCK: 210x55mm
- SEATPOST SIZE: 30.9mm
- REAR HUB: boost 12×148 mm
- BB: threaded
- ISCG 05 Mount
- CHAIN LINE: 52 or 55mm (compatible with SRAM and Shimano cranksets)
- CHAINRING: max. 34T
- HEADSET: Semi-integrated 1 1/8” – 1,5” (ZS 44/56)
- MATERIAL: Monocoque Carbon & Vectran Composite
- BOLTS: Ti & Aerospace aluminium alloys
- MAX LLU: all bearings
- LINKS: 7075 T6 Anodized CNC
- Integrated seatpost clamp
- Post mount brake, 180mm or 203mm brake adapter
- Sizes: M, L, XL, WEIGHT: 2,5 Kg (M size with all protectors)