The Deore 12s FC-M6120 1x12 crankset features an entirely new construction, using direct mount chainrings, special gear tooth profile for improved chain retention, and a 178 mm Q-factor that is compatible with 148 mm O.L.D. frames.
- Direct mount chainring makes swapping sizes quick and easy (special tools required).
- HOLLOWTECH II design reduces weight while maintaining appropriate stiffness for maximum power transfer.
- DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainring teeth profiles designed specifically for MTB applications, whether cross-country, enduro or trail.
- Superior chain retention properties and smoother pedaling feel result in less component wear and a more enjoyable ride.
- Improved chain retention, even in the toughest terrain conditions.
Includes 32T or 30T chainring
170mm / 175mm length
With or without SM-BB52 Deore Bottom Bracket
O.L.D. (mm): 148mm
SM-BB52 Threaded Bottom Bracket (Optional)
Compatible with 68/73mm bottom bracket shells
If you're a serious XC or trail rider that's looking for budget reliable option this crank should definitely be on your shortlist of options.