Shimano XTR Rear Derailleur - M9100 Series
12-speed - 1x12s
Average weight: 240g
The latest Shimano flagship, XTR rear derailleur arrives in two variants. The M9100 derailleur is for 1x12s, 10-51T configuration.
It goes without saying that this one has it all. The ultimate, the pinnacle, the XTR derailleur packs all of Shimano's 27+ years of innovation into the lightest possible package. Cross-country, enduro and marathon racers - this is the choice for you.
- HYPERGLIDE+ drivetrain system enables smooth, quick, quiet and shockless shifting in both directions - no more *thoonk* when dropping the chain to smaller sprockets.
- Faster shifting - gear change time reduced by ~33% vs. HG drivetrains.
- Less shifting shock means smoother, more efficient pedaling when it's needed most.
- SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ chain stabilizing system (clutch):
- keeps chain taut, reducing both noise and damage to chainstay
- is lighter and more efficient than roller chain-guide systems
- toggles on and off for easier maintenance.
- Single screw clutch tension adjuster makes fine tuning quick and easy.
- Reduced chain tension in low gear chain position (on large sprocket) ensures a silent drivetrain in all gears.
- Hidden away, low-profile design helps avoid derailleur damage.
- Features a larger, 13T pulley with a new bumper to help further dampen any chain sound.
- Bumper structure at rear derailleur pulley cage reduces impact shock by absorbing chain impact on aggressive terrain.
Pair w/: 10-51T Cassette (1x12s)
Sealed Pulley Bearings
If you're looking to run the 1x11s 10-45T lightweight XTR setup, you'll need XTR shifter, since it's the only one with an 11s toggle in the Mx100 series. Also, the 11s M9100 cassettes seem nowhere to be found.
COMPATIBILITY - Shimano Rear Drivetrain Products