The latest gen and flagship, XTR Shimano SL-M9100 12-speed shifter. Delivering quick and intuitive rear shifting for improved control, the M9100 shifters are for serious racers and MTB enthusiasts who demand the absolute best of the best for everything on their bike.
- Shifts require 35% less force vs. M9000 (previous generation XTR shifters).
- Intuitive and ergonomic controls allow for 20% faster lever access time.
- INSTANT RELEASE - shifting cable is fully released immediately upon a click, enabling faster and smoother shifts.
- 2-WAY RELEASE shifting to smaller sprockets with thumb or index finger enables better grip on the bar in more situations.
- MULTI RELEASE enables up to 2 shifts at once (rear lever, to a smaller sprocket).
- Rear lever allows a max of 4 multiple shifts with on motion (to a larger sprocket).
- Single-lever front shifter saves weight and allows for easy, ergonomic addition of a dropper post remote to a 2x cockpit.
- XTR right shifter switches between 12s and 11s with an Allen key toggle.
SL-M9100 Clamp Bar Mount or I-SPEC EV
12-speed - 1x12s
Average weight: 112g
It's XTR. We want it on our bikes as badly as you want it on yours.
The 11s toggle on the right shifter makes it a great option if you need a new 1x11s shifter now, but you plan to upgrade to a 12-speed drivetrain down the line.