The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, Shimano XTR RT-MT900 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches. SHIMANO's CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design.
- Designed to help your brakes perform consistently and powerfully even in the most demanding conditions.
- Disc surface kept significantly cooler than previous gen (RT99) discs thanks to ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA design and construction.
- Quicker and easier disc brake rotor installation and maintenance made possible by single lock ring, CENTER LOCK mount.
- The 180mm and 203mm rotors... also look like pretty sweet 5-star car rims?
- 160mm, 180mm or 203mm
- Please check your bike's compatibility.
- You may need an mounting adapter for your frame/calipers to accommodate certain rotor sizes.
Average weight: 108/131/147g
Price is per rotor.