Magura MT8 SL 2-Piston Disc Brakes, a lightweight world champion brake with a carbon lever
The Magura MT8 SL is the brake world champions put their trust in! Its competition proven while being a true lightweight world champion that doesn't compromise on performance. Together with the lightweight Carbotecture SL® brake master, the new 1-finger HC carbon lever blade sets new standards in ergonomics and modulation.
- Ultra-light brake lever for cross country, all mountain and marathon use
- The Carbotecture SL handle bracket and the Carbolay lever and handlebar clamp make the brake assembly extremely light at only 195g
- The 1-Finger, HC, Carbon lever blade has a comfortable feel and the high-tech material combines ultra-light weight and rigidity, a clear benefit for riders
- Despite its ridiculously low weight the MT8 offers the highest braking power and stability of the 2-piston family
- Easy Bleed Technology for a simplistic bleeding process
- Perfect for XC & All Mountain use
- Tooled - 3mm allen wrench - reach adjust
|Front/Rear:||Front or rear||Rotor Size:||Rotors NOT included|
||Type of Fluid:||Royal Blood Mineral Oil|
|Caliper Mount:||Standard Post Mount||Pad ID:||35|
The MT8 SL is the stuff of dreams when it comes to extremely powerful yet lightweight braking performance!