Manitou Mastodon Comp
Mastodon is the real-world trail suspension for fat bikes, delivering all-temperature performance, working equally well in winter or summer, soaking up chatter and big hits. Extended ride height versions fit up to 26×5.15” / 27.5×4.5” tires. Standard ride height versions fit up to 26×4” / 27.5×3.8” tires on the snow, or taking on shimmering hot sand like a pro. All-temperature performance born of frigid winter ride-testing. 34mm trail chassis is stiffer and steers more precisely than any other fatbike suspension fork.
- Extended ride height versions fit up to 26×5.15” / 27.5×4.5” tires
- Standard ride height versions fit up to 26×4” / 27.5×3.8” tires
- All-temperature performance born of frigid winter ride-testing
- 34mm trail chassis is stiffer and steers more precisely than any other fatbike suspension fork
- E-MTB Certified
- 100mm (Adjustable down to 80mm) or 120mm (Adjustable up to 140mm) Travel
- Expert Air Spring
- Absolute+ Compression Damping
- TPC Rebound Damping
- 26", 27.5"
- Wheel Size: 26/27.5" Fat
- Weight: 2354g (STD) 2374g (EXT)
- Offset: 51mm
- Ride Height: 493-551mm (STD) 513-571mm (EXT)
- Travel: 80-140mm internally adjustable in 10mm increments
- Spring: Expert Air w/ IVA
- Compression: Damping VTT
- Rebound Damping: in-leg adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Air Volume, Rebound, 3-position Compression (Open, Trail, Lock)
- Steerer: 1.5" Tapered
- Crown: Forged Aluminum, Hollow
- Leg Diameter: 34mm
- Leg Material: 6000- Series Straight Wall Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 180mm (203mm Max)
- Axle: 15mm x 150mm Hexlock SL
- Max Tire: Size 26x4"/27.5x3.8" (STD) 26x5.15"/27.5x4.5" (EXT)
- E-pac: Yes
INSTALLATION & MANUALS:
We recommend you have your components professionally installed.
Ships FAST, from Canada!