The Cane Creek Helm 29" MKII is the first major revision of the Helm fork lineup and improves on its predecessor in nearly every way. The Helm MKII includes a newly designed damper featuring a new compression and mid-valve circuit for increased support and control while a new SKF oil seal head and 2.5 weight damper oil reduce friction and provide a more supple ride-feel.
The 29" inch Helm fork comes in a gloss black finish with matte black stickers. All Cane Creek forks forks are built by hand in the Cane Creek facility in North Carolina, USA.
- New compression and midvalve circuit for increased support and control
- New SKF low friction oil seal head cartridge
- High performance damper oil from Motorex
- New SKF low friction wiper seals installed in the castings.
Redesigned Air Spring
- Increased air volume for better traction and suppleness
- New air piston for reduced friction
- New threadless air seal head for easier travel change
|High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound
|Double-Air spring system. High volume positive and negative air springs
|Optimized for 130-160mm of travel
|Internal, 10mm Increments (160mm down to 130mm) 2 Travel spacers included
AXLE / SPACING / OFFSET
|"D-Loc" 15mm Bolt-on thru axle / 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 51mm and 44mm
MAX TIRE SIZE
|64mm wide by 749mm tall (29) / 75mm wide by 739mm tall (27.5+)