Lyne Components Contour v2.0 Dropper Post (lever included!)
The Lyne Components Contour dropper post has a proven track record for being high quality, serviceable and wallet friendly. The Contour v2.0 post includes significant improvements to make things run smoother, last longer with simpler maintenance.
So what’s changed in v2.0?
Brass keys - Lyne changed from pressed keys to cylindrical turned keys; these are easier to replace on servicing and allow for tighter tolerances reducing sideward play once the post is worn.
Stanchion and bushing diameter - Lyne increased the stanchion and diameter which helps load the bushings more evenly increasing durability.
Added DU bushing - adding a third bushing in the mid cap means more bushing overlap resulting in increased stability of the stanchion.
What stayed the same?
The Lyne bulletproof sealed cartridge is used throughout the internal dropper range. The pressure adjustable XL cartridges of past have been replaced with fixed pressure cartridges which don’t require air top-ups and further improve reliability.
High end construction – Lyne droppers are still using 7075 alloy to ensure the right balance between strength, durability and weight.
What lever is best for me?
Under bar lever: This is our under bar lever that is suited to bikes with a 1X (single chainring up front) drivetrain. The lever sits in the position where the front shifter would have been and mimics the thumb action of a shifter. Note: some new lockout levers are positioned here, in this scenario use an over bar lever.
Over bar lever: This lever works best for bikes with 2X or 3X drivetrains where a front shifter is still used on the handlebar. This can be run on the left or right of the handlebar and works with nearly every setup.
- Includes Dropper Lever, cable and cable housing!
- Fully Serviceable
- Lyne dropper posts use a simple serviceable design to ensure long lasting use. The upper seal, brass keys and bushings are all replaceable. Service intervals are between 6 months and 1 year depending on frequency of use. Service kits are available separately.
- Replaceable Sealed Cartridge
- A sealed cartridge allows for easy maintenance and can be replaced should the dropper post life wish to be elongated. Replacement cartridges are available separately.
- Mechanical Cable, Hydraulic Internals
I love bleeding my dropper post lever, said nobody ever! This is why the Lyne Contour uses a mechanical cable linked to a hydraulic internal system. This allows for easy cable routing and installation. Using a hydraulic internal system means the rider can choose any height to lower the post to. No predetermined steps in height allow full control.
- 30.9 x 150mm or 31.6 x 150mm
- Internal Routing
- Travel: 150mm
- Weight: +/- 588g (excluding cable and lever)
- Total useable length 425mm
- Total length including lower mechanism 459mm
- 2 Year waranty on physical failure of the post
- 1 Year warranty on moving parts.
- Please full Lyne warranty guide here
Ships FAST, from Canada!