Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The SRAM GX Eagle RD-GX-1-B2 derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52t cassettes, it’s also backwards compatible for the 10-50t versions. Giving riders choice, because that’s how it should be. Finished with the new GX Eagle signature colorway – to compliment any cassette and chain colorway a rider wants from the Eagle Colorsystem. Further proof that the GX Eagle derailleur is there for one thing - to do the job.
SRAM GX Eagle Rear Derailleur
12-speed - 1x12s
Average weight: 290g
- 12-speed 1BY MTB
- Answers the Eagle drivetrain's need for great capacity pair with Sram's proven 1x specific X-Horizon design that allows for straight horizontal derailleur path through shifting.
- 14T X-Sync lower pulley allows for easy and smooth shifting through 10-50T cassette
- Type 3.0 Roller Bearing Clutch provides torque on drivetrain for quiet and consistent operation and feel
- Cage Lock feature allows for easy rear wheel and chain maintenance.
- Aluminum cage
- Weight: 290g
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle signature colorway as part of Eagle Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
|CABLE PULL RATIO
|CAGE MATERIAL (RD)
|PULLEY BEARINGS MATERIAL
The SRAM Eagle GX rear derailleur is a very popular choice, and rightly so as it offers precise and smooth shifting, as well as durability and resistance to impacts. It also features a wide gear range that allows for easy climbing and efficient pedalling on any terrain. Upgrading to a SRAM Eagle GX rear derailleur can greatly enhance your riding experience and performance on the trails.