Title AH1 35mm Handlebar
At first, Title wasn’t a brand. it was just a small idea. Brett Rheeder (the founder) needed components that could handle the abuse of freeriding at the highest level. Since he wasn’t excited about the options that were available to him, he decided to design the components himself. The idea progressed from producing a simple handlebar with minimal artwork and logos, into sketches and prototypes of more components like stems, seat posts and saddles.
He knew that he wouldn’t be able to create a brand like this without drawing on the experience and knowledge of other riders. Making Title real required input from other riders who push the boundaries of what’s possible on bikes.
Now, after two years of development, the brand has launched with products they designed, tested and proved at the biggest mountain bike competitions in the world. From Rampage to Crankworx, Title climbed to the top. Countless rounds of feedback from the Title team and prototyping with their factories have refined Title.
- Rigorously tested by EFBE. Passed TRI-TEST® GR. Certified for freeride and downhill mountain bikes
- Made from aerospace grade 7050 T74 aluminum
- Spiral butting technology (improves strength / reduces weight)
- Centre guidelines for easy stem alignment
- Cut guidelines on both ends of handlebar
- Smooth matte black or polished chrome finish
Specifications AH1 35mm:
- 810mm width
- 35mm clamp diameter
- 8° backsweep
- 5° upsweep
- 25mm rise (370g)
- 38mm rise (370g)
- All MTN / Enduro
- Downhill / Freeride
- Dirt Jump / Slopestyle
- Skatepark / Street
Ships FAST, from Canada!