Title FORM Aluminum 31.8mm Handlebar
The Title FORM Alloy sets a new standard for alloy handlebars by mirroring the same head-turning design as its big brother (FORM Carbon). Packed into a high-grade 7050 T6 alloy, the bar is certified at the highest DH standard of testing, EFBE TRI-TEST® Category 5, and proven in the field by Title athletes over the course of a year to ensure its durability and strength.
- Rigorously tested by EFBE. Passed TRI-TEST® Category 5. Certified for freeride and downhill mountain bikes.
- Made from 7050 T6 aluminum.
- Undergoes a hydroforming process to mirror the unique shape of the carbon model.
- Centre guidelines for easy stem alignment.
- Cut guidelines on both ends of handlebar.
- Smoky matte black finish.
- 800mm width
- 31.8mm clamp diameter
- 9° backsweep
- 5° upsweep
- 25mm rise (376 grams)
- All MTN / Enduro
- Downhill / Freeride
Ships FAST, from Canada!